- You should expect to feel sore a day or so after a class, but not to the point where you are unable to perform everyday functional movement! If this is the case, you may have pushed yourself a bit too hard and need to dial it back.
- Each week you should feel your body getting a bit stronger and cardio should feel a bit easier.
- The key to improvement is consistency, attending sessions regularly.
- Overall the goal of exercise is to improve your fitness level, strength and mental well-being.
- A reduction in weight will only happen when regular exercise is combined with a supportive, nutritional/clean and well-balanced diet.
What results should I expect?
Categories: Group Training, Private Training
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There has been a problem with your Instagram Feed.